- Are you struggling to feed your child balanced meals?
- Does your dinner table resemble a battlefield?
- Are you wondering if food allergies prevent you or your child from eating well?
- Would you like to learn more about the “how-to” of feeding children in order to help them develop life-long eating habits that start with eating better now?
- Do you want to raise a child who eats in response to hunger and satiety and has smaller chances of overweight and disordered eating?
- Do you need help optimizing your nutrition during pregnancy and breastfeeding so that your baby gets the best start for a healthy life?
If you answered “yes” to at lest one of these questions, you are in the right place. I will help you create a perfect feeding relationship with your child so that your child will start eating the amount he needs and expand the variety in diet. I will also share specific meal ideas and feeding tips, whether you are puzzled by starting solids, feeding a picky eater, providing nutritious meals with food allergies in mind or planning vegetarian and vegan meals for your family.
As a mother of two children one of whom used to be extremely picky, I have a first-hand experience trying to feed my family nutritious meals without losing my mind. The evidence based strategies you will learn will reduce the mealtime pressure, help your child eat better right now and also contribute to development of a long tern positive relationship with food.
Registered Dietitian (RD) with Master of Science in Nutrition Education from Columbia University
Founder of Tribeca Nutrition, a successful nutrition private practice in NYC
Founder of Feeding Bytes, an online nutrition school for parents
Author of Tribeca Nutrition blog, providing easy family recipes and feeding tips
Consulting dietitian for a number of organizations, including Head Start, a federal program for families with small children
Creator of Nuts and Bolts of Child Feeding, a popular age-specific nutrition workshop for parents offered in NYC since 2011
Featured in a variety media outlets, such as Kiwi magazine, Parents magazine, The Slate, Huffington Post, Food and Nutrition Magazine
Professional association memberships and affiliations:
- Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior, Chair of Communications Division
- American Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Active member
- International Network for Diet and Nutrition in Allergy, Active Member
It is easy to stay connected! Subscribe to my blog, join our community on Facebook and Pinterest or follow me on twitter @NataliaStasenko. Or subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE report on how to Avoid the Top 5 Pitfalls in Feeding Children.
How to Avoid Top 5 Pitfalls in Feeding Children
Practical research-based solutions for Everyday Feeding ProblemsDownload your FREE report